Critical Success Factors
Following factors are critical to the success of Technical Committees:
- GDA setting clear strategic goals and guidelines for the technical committees.
- Senior Management in each of the founding member organizations committing support.
- SMEs having adequate experience (min 15 years) and true representative of respective technical streams.
- SMEs committing to dedicate minimum 10% of normal work-time in addition to 2 days per quarter for quarterly committee meetings.
- No change in nominated SME’s within one year.
- SMEs having easy access to required resources (people and information) within their respective organizations.
- Timely resolution of any issues raised.
- Commitment of adequate budget/fund, as and when required.