Single Point of Contact (SPOC) from Member Organisation
- Nominate SMEs
- Link Corporate Business Strategy with GDA Objectives
- Ensure the agreed minimum availability of the nominated SMEs and provide back-up/replacement, as and when needed, by negotiating with respective functional heads of the nominated SMEs
- Resolve issues escalated by the Tech Committee Chairperson / GDA Technical Manager
- Coordinate with GDA and facilitate access to corporate resources for achieving GDA goals/objectives.
- Support GDA Technical Committees in developing ideas, proposals and new initiatives to benefit GDA members
- Call for Committee meetings with proposed agenda (issued at least 7 days prior to the meeting) on regular basis (at least once a quarter) and whenever necessary in coordination with GDA Technical Manager
- Complete respective Technical Committee Charter (as per the GDA template) in consultation with other committee members
- Lead and jointly Develop Annual Action Plan and assign actions to the committee members, as per their expertise
- Oversee Plan Execution
- Monitor progress on all planned activities with respective action owners
- Submit monthly progress reports to GDA Technical Manager
- Review and endorse draft deliverables to GDA Tech Manager, ensuring that confidential / proprietary company information is not shared in public domain
- Resolve issues raised by Committee members
- Escalate unresolved issues to GDA Technical Manager and/or respective SPOC
- Participate in technical preparation for GDA led / hosted events
- Suggest additional SMEs from technology providers & consultants in respective technical stream
- Ensure cooperation with other Technical Committees in case of common topics
- Keep the respective team motivated
- Participate in all meetings called by the Chairperson. Alternate representation from the company is not permitted at Committee meetings
- Recommend agenda items for Committee meetings. Review and comment on Committee agendas, minutes and other Committee activities as requested.
- Keep his/her company informed about the Committee activities, as needed, and secure line management approval for the level of participation required in the Committee.
- Contribute to the committee’s success with creative / constructive comments / suggestions
- Work diligently on timely completion of the assigned actions/tasks.
- Coordinate with other resources, as needed, within respective organisation.
- Contribute regularly to technical Discussion forums / Lessons learned, Best Practices, Articles portals created on GDA Website.
- Suggest courses / trainings in respective areas of specialisation to the classes organised by GDA
GDA Secretary General
- Resolve issues escalated by the GDA Technical Manager and SPOCs.
- Make ‘Go’ / ‘No Go’ Decisions on strategic initiatives / actions.
- Formally accepts (sign-off) the Technical Committees’ Deliverables.
- Approve budget / expenses proposed by GDA Technical Manager.
- Selectively attend Technical Committee meetings, as and when required.
- Institute recognition scheme.
GDA Technical Manager
- Lead team-building sessions with all nominated SMEs
- Develop GDA Technical Committee Charter template
- Monitor all committees’ progress through their respective Action Plan and agreed KPIs
- Co-ordinate with all Technical Committees’ Chairpersons.
- Strive to attend all quarterly committee meetings.
- Review and endorse all Technical Committees’ Deliverables.
- Make studies and research for unresolved technical issues through in-house or external resources.
- Resolve issues raised by Committee Chairpersons.
- Escalate unresolved issues to GDA Secretary General and/or respective SPOCs.
- Audit Technical Committees’ performance and recommend recognition.
- Facilitate coordination with external entities (e.g. institutions, consultants, suppliers)
GDA Technical Admin.
- Provide admin support to GDA Technical Manager.
- Manage documents / information sent to/received from Technical Committees in secured structured folders on shared server.
- Maintain meeting calendars of all Technical Committees and resolve conflicts with other meetings.
- Review all Tech Committees’ meeting agendas and advise GDA Tech. Manager of intersecting topics.
- Follow-up on deadlines.
- Arrange logistics for meetings.
- Facilitate coordinate with external entities (Technology providers, Consultants, etc), as and when required